Birthday's are fun, especially when it's your best friend's!

So, my best friend Angela has finally caught up to me! She hit 30 on January 19th! I have to say, that it has been many fun and memorable years since we first met back in 1993 (if I got the year right). Angela and I met in a strange kind of way, not your usual hi my name is... I am not even sure we really were supposed to become friends when a late friend of ours, Brendon, introduced us. Despite all that has happened, and believe me, lots has in 16 years, we've been friends ever since and have been through hell and back together. Here is a picture of us 10 years ago.










Well, we celebrated Angela's birthday at Paradise Garden and had a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures (which she hates by the way) from the party!

Comments

  1. Aaaawww Girlfriend, I love you too!!! :)

    Thank you for a wonderful 16+ years, here's to 116 more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts